Providence Medical Group is recruiting for an employed full-time OB/GYN position that is backed up in the hospital by a midwifery service and OB Hospitalist program. The OB Hospitalist program is managed by the Medical Group and the new doctor will see general OB/GYN patients as well as participate in the OB Hospitalist coverage at a practice conveniently located in an office right next to the hospital. This position also provides you with a good amount of autonomy, allowing you to create your own patient panel while also offering plenty of professional growth opportunities. Be part of a strong, mission-driven team of providers serving patients throughout Santa Rosa, California.
Where You'll Work
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Good amount of autonomy with opportunity to build your own patient panel
- Residency stipends are available for qualifying candidates
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $307,042 and $438,019 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Sonoma County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Sonoma market has 40+ clinic locations. Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, the region's only Level II Trauma Center, has served the community for 70+ years and is accompanied by hospitals in Healdsburg and Petaluma that provide compassionate care to all.Where You'll Live
Sonoma County has a strong sense of community and stunning natural beauty with rolling hills, picturesque vineyards, and rugged coastline a short drive from Santa Rosa and close proximity to San Francisco. Families can enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and visiting State/regional parks. Higher education is easily accessible at Santa Rosa Junior College and Sonoma State University. Sonoma is home to world class wineries and cuisine while maintaining a casual and inviting atmosphere.Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19107