Facey Medical Group is seeking a board-eligible/board-certified Dermatologist to join the Porter Ranch clinic in a full-time role. This established practice is looking for a broad-spectrum Dermatologist comfortable with community-level medical Dermatology and dermatologic procedures, with the exception of Mohs. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance in the heart of southern California.
Where You'll Work
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Scheduled for 4.5 days per week
- Low-volume hospital/after-hours call
- Possible Tele-Derm 1 day a week
- CA licensed provider preferred or application in process
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $421,762 and $614,131 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above.
Facey Medical Group is a physician owned multi-specialty medical group in the greater Los Angeles area, with a 100+ year history of clinical excellence and 240 physicians providing quality care in offices and hospitals throughout the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, and Simi Valleys. Facey is dedicated to service, innovation and quality care, and remain committed to the wellness of the communities we serve. Facey Medical Group is proudly affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, Providence Cedar-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center, and other area local hospitals.Where You'll Live
Los Angeles is the second most populous city in the United States, outdone only by New York City. Nicknamed the City of Angels, LA is home to an estimated four million citizens and boasts a diverse economy, including a thriving entertainment industry. With an average of only 35 days with measurable precipitation annually, LA enjoys a Mediterranean climate with plenty of sunshine and blue skies which can be enjoyed on the area's iconic beaches.Who You'll Work For
Facey Medical Group is a physician-owned, physician-run multi-specialty group in the greater Los Angeles area with over 100 years of clinical excellence. The group employs more than 240 physicians from multiple specialties including adult primary care, medical specialists, hospitalists, OBGYN, pediatrics, surgical (general and specialists) and urgent care. With an aligned leadership structure that has strong participation by their physicians, the group can focus on quality initiatives while providing advanced, evidence-based care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 25087