Island Health is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible employed Urologist to join a well-established team in the beautiful Pacific Northwest community of Anacortes, Washington. This position has a highly desirable 4 to 4.5 day-per-week schedule at Island Health's main medical campus. This is a great opportunity to join a passionate and patient-centered group working to improve the health and wellness for the entire community of Anacortes, while also enjoying a healthy work-life balancing in this beautiful region of the Pacific Northwest.
Where You'll Work
- Full-time, 4 or 4.5 day per week schedule
- Compensation is between $493,728 and $592,474 per year
- Productivity incentive available first year of employment
- Robust health, dental, vision and retirement plans available
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- Loan repayment options and CME & professional dues dollars available
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
Island Health, a Level III trauma center and Level II stroke center, is a 43-bed facility in Anacortes, Washington with 170 board-certified physicians and providers. With a -five-star Medicare rating, Island Health was named a Top 100 Rural & Community Hospital by The Chartis Center for Rural Health. It also received service excellence awards in Orthopedic Surgery, Joint Replacement, Spinal Fusion Surgery, Obstetrics and Emergency Care.Where You'll Live
Anacortes is a historic city on north Puget Sound easily accessible by driving across the Deception Pass Bridge or taking the ferry to and from Seattle. Due to fortunate coastal weather patterns, Anacortes receives only 21 inches of rain annually and is known for hiking, boating and the pods of orcas living just offshore. With a tight-knit community and majestic views of the islands and snow-capped mountains, Anacortes is a beautiful place to call home.Who You'll Work For
Island Health is the center of health and wellness in Washington's Skagit County, providing comprehensive health services at its award-winning hospital in Anacortes and its eight primary and specialty care clinics. Recognized as one of the most innovative small health systems in the country, Island Health has a five-star rating by Medicare. Island Health is committed to our purpose: To be the best healthcare partner for those we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 21672