Overview Northside Hospital Atlanta is ranked the nation’s leader in maternity services!! Excellent work life balance! Responsibilities
Well-established, full-scope women’s health practice is seeking a BE/BC OBGYN to join our exceptional team.
- Call schedule is 1:5. All deliveries performed at Northside Hospital Atlanta
- Four-day work week, with post-call day off
- Providers see patients in two office locations, typically from 8:30a-4:30p each day
- Competitive benefits package including medical/dental, 401K matching, CME
- Practice is supported by a perinatology group for co-management of high-risk pregnancies.
- Office procedures including LEEP, colposcopy, and Endosee
- Excellent hospital support from other sub specialists
Atlanta is a vibrant city with multiple, diverse neighborhoods and a thriving gourmet scene. It is also a travel hub for airlines to take you anywhere in the world. Short driving distance to Lake Lanier, the Appalachian foothills and coastal towns such as Savannah and Charleston. There are museums, historical sites, professional sports teams and theaters that provide entertainment for anyone and everyone. Qualifications
BE/BC Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits. About Us
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers . Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.