Overview Exceptional Opportunity to Direct a System-Wide Neonatal Program Responsibilities
We are seeking a dynamic BC Neonatologist
to lead and develop a comprehensive neonatal system of care in Las Vegas, NV. Outstanding opportunity to continue clinical practice combined with leading a large team of highly skilled neonatologists and advanced practice professionals.
About The Area
- Practice includes three level III NICU's with a combined annual total of 8,000 deliveries and a combined average daily census of 85.
- Sunrise Children’s Hospital has a 72-bed level III NICU.
- Mountain View Hospital has a 24-bed level III NICU.
- Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center has a level II NICU and will soon be opening a new 15-bed level III NICU.
- Services include neonatal ECMO, iNO, high frequency ventilation, (jet and oscillators) and total body cooling.
- Full pediatric subspecialty support including a busy pediatric cardiovascular surgery program.
- Resident and medical student teaching with an opportunity for an academic appointment.
- CQI and clinical research opportunities.
- Administrative responsibilities include developing protocols, policies, processes, and standardizing care across the system.
- Highly competitive benefits and compensation package.
Las Vegas offers a multitude of opportunities to live and work in one of the most magnificent entertainment centers in the world. The splendor of the desert provides a breathtaking backdrop for the outdoor enthusiast to enjoy activities such as golfing, skiing, snowboarding and water sports. Las Vegas is located amidst a plethora of state parks, and is gateway to amazing o utdoor activities in CA, UT, and AZ. With a wide range of housing choices, you will find the community that is perfect for you and your family -- from family-friendly neighborhoods, master-planned communities, high-rises, condominiums, golf communities, urban and suburban options - there is something for everyone. The Smith Center is home to critically acclaimed Broadway shows and there is also the Nevada Ballet Theatre and the Las Vegas Philharmonic. For the sports enthusiasts, Las Vegas is home to the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, the Las Vegas Aces (women’s basketball), F1 Formula 1 Racing and the city will be hosting the 2024 Super Bowl. The area is home to 357 public schools along with over 40 large private schools. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax. Qualifications Must be BC in neonatology and have five+ years medical director experience. Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over About Us
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers . Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.