Join a Dana Farber Collaborative Cancer Center
- Community based Cancer Center with all ancillary services.
- Exceptional support from nursing staff.
- On-site integrative Oncology programs including acupuncture, exercise program, nutrition services, Social Workers, Care Navigation, and yoga, offering a collegial community of support.
- NRG/SWOG/NCI funding with research opportunities available.
- Primarily outpatient position.
- Guaranteed salary with an incentive program and sign-on bonus that includes relocation assistance.
- Excellent benefits including 5 weeks’ vacation and allotted days and allowance for CME.
- The Berkshires offers a beautiful setting with a small town feel and endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Art, theaters, museums, concert venues, restaurants, local small businesses, fitness centers, golf, and spa resorts. We have it all!
- Four seasons of fun and adventure offering skiing, snowshoeing, kayaking, rafting, sightseeing, hiking along the Appalachian Trail, and road/mountain biking.
- Excellent public and private schools make us an ideal family location.
- Only a 2.5-hour drive to Boston, MA and New York City.
- Our mission is to advance health and wellness for everyone in our community in a welcoming, inclusive, and personalized environment.
- Berkshire Health Systems is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services. With award-winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, world-class technology and a sincere commitment to the community, BHS is delivering the kind of advanced healthcare most commonly found in large metropolitan centers with the care and passion of a unified community.
- Berkshire Medical Center is a 298-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs.
Interested candidates are invited to contact: