City of Hope is one of the largest and most successful transplantation programs in the country, with more than 18,000 bone marrow transplant procedures performed to date - both autologous and allogeneic - through our cancer centers in Duarte, Phoenix, Chicago, and Atlanta. And we're known for delivering exceptional survivor rates, according to the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research. Over the years we have consistently had outcomes that rank at the highest level among centers in this country.
City of Hope is seeking outstanding board-certified or board-eligible Hematologists and Bone Marrow Transplant specialists in Chicago, Atlanta, and Phoenix who wish to contribute and practice medicine in a patient-focused environment surrounded by a collaborative team that drives speed to care, quality and outcomes.
We invite highly motivated candidates to apply today! At City of Hope, you will have the freedom to develop your career in a myriad of directions while collaborating with colleagues across City of Hope’s national network who are recognized thought leaders, leading trialists, and renowned laboratory scientists. The position is ideal for physicians who are committed to patient-centric care and are motivated by the challenge of bringing academic cancer care to new communities that need our services.
ATLANTA - Blood and marrow transplant specialist
PHOENIX - Blood and marrow transplant specialist
CHICAGO - Blood and marrow transplant specialist
- Clinical responsibilities to include outpatient and some inpatient treatment.
- Robust Clinical Trials program with rapid activation times
- Provide optimal treatment outcomes with compassionate, patient-centered care.
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Signing bonus and other incentive opportunities including productivity and performance
- Relocation assistance available
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability, Long-term Care, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- Paid time off plan
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Professional expense reimbursement
Salary range: $400,000 - $550,000 The range listed is exclusively for base compensation for full-time employment and does not include incentive compensation or benefits. Actual compensation will be adjusted for specialty, experience, training, hospital/community needs and other factors.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Board Certified or board-eligible in Hematology
APPLY NOW! Become an engaged member of our collaborative, patient-focused and supportive team! Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CITY OF HOPE’S COMMITMENT to DIVERSITY, EQUITY, and INCLUSION
We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is key in serving our mission to provide compassionate patient care, drive innovative discovery, and advance vital education focused on eliminating cancer and diabetes in all of our communities. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion ensures we bring the full range of skills, perspectives, cultural backgrounds, and experiences to our work - and that our teams align with the people we serve in order to build trust and understanding. We are dedicated to fostering a community that embraces diversity - in ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives; this is reflected in our work and represented in our people.