Penn State Health is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Primary Care Physicians interested in joining our growing teams located in scenic suburban central Pennsylvania. This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding health system with experienced colleagues and collaborative leadership.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience;
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Benefit package includes Sign-On bonus, Relocation Assistance, CME
- Excellent location to balance your family and professional interests
- A collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited training program
- BC/BE IM or FM trained primary care provider
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
What the Area Offers:
Located in a safe family-friendly setting, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Our community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspective and lived experiences. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.