Job Description:Ortho/Sports Medicine Surgeon - Brighton, CO (Ortho Surgery)Your day.
Our Ortho team at Platte Valley Medical Center consists of 1 total join surgeon, 1 hand/upper extremity surgeon, 1 sports medicine surgeon, 3 Podiatrists, and 4 Advanced Practitioners. We are seeking an additional Ortho/Sports Medicine Surgeon due to growth as well as the opening of our new Medical Office Building at the I-70 and 470 interchange.
- You would practice at Platte Valley Medical Center in Brighton, CO and then approximately 1 day per week at our Amber Creek clinic in Thornton, CO
- 1 to 1 Medical Assistant and your own surgical Advanced Practitioner
- 50/50 Clinic vs OR time, with blocked OR time
- Full x-ray in clinic and MRI in the same building
- Call at Platte Valley Medical Center is 1:4
- Intermountain Health will have a new Medical Office Building located at the I-70 and 470 interchange and this position may rotate or move to that new location (TBD)
: Our generous compensation consists of a base salary of $465,000 plus a healthy wRVU incentive program. Call is paid in addition to the salary at $1080 per 24hour shift. Additionally, there is a quality bonus of up to $10,000 annually. This is a fully benefitted (see below benefits) to include a $25,000 Sign on bonus. Relocation is also available if applicable. Your experience.
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
Additional Links and Information:
- MD or DO education
- Fellowship trained in Surgical Sports Medicine
- Board Certified or Eligible by the American Board of Ortho Surgery with subspecialty in Sports Medicine
- Unrestricted license in Colorado, or able to obtain
- 1 year of practice experience preferred, but not required
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans . Additionally, we offer our physicians:
- CME benefits of up to $5,000 annually plus 40 hours of time to take CME plus license reimbursement
- Front loaded vacation time with a total of 240 hours annually that rolls over
- An occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage. You would never have to pay tail coverage.
Platte Valley Medical Center is part of Intermountain Health, a nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 98-bed community hospital is proud to offer comprehensive, integrated care focused on holistic health. We are proud to extend the mission of SCL Health by providing care for the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other.Physical Requirements:Anticipated job posting close date:
Platte Valley HospitalWork City:
ColoradoScheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$1.00 - $1,000.00
We care about your well-being - mind, body, and spirit - which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers , and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers ; and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion .
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.