is a private physician owned family practice with ancillary diagnostic services that focuses on families. We have primary care providers who specialize in family medicine and a network of specialists to include urgent care, available seven days a week, to provide any medical services that you may need.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Physician to join our growing team in our Sumter and Columbia, South Carolina practices! We offer the following:
- Full- Time; work-life balance
- Autonomy to practice at the peak of your license
- Supported to grow your practice and patient panel
- Usage of electronic medical record system; eClinicalWorks
- Dedicated physician colleagues, advanced practice providers and ancillary support staff
Compensation and Benefits Highlights
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Formulates diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Completes all documentation in a timely manner
- Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice
- Excellent compensation
- Sign on bonus
- Performance bonus eligibility
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Excellent PTO package
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Licensure and CME reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.Required Qualifications:
- M.D or D.O.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Active unrestricted license to practice medicine in South Carolina or be willing to obtain
- Current DEA
- Experience using MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience with eClinicalWorks or Epic
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.