At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. We improve lives through fresh ideas, innovative approaches and an unwavering commitment to world-class care.
UCHealth and the ENT group are ready to welcome a board-eligible/certified Endocrinologist to their team in Pueblo, CO. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, interested in working full-time and focused on excellent patient care. At UCHealth, we believe each person is extraordinary, and together, we make extraordinary possible.
• Be part of an established outpatient Endocrinology practice located in Pueblo, CO.
• Enjoy a busy clinic schedule seeing about 15 patients/day.
• Ultrasound capabilities within the clinic.
• EPIC EMR utilized system-wide.
• Enjoy the beautiful scenery and outdoors that Southern Colorado has to offer.
We know how fast the world of healthcare is changing, and we push ourselves to stay ahead of the curve. UCHealth physicians and advanced practice providers aim to anticipate and address patients' every health need. We call on physicians in every career stage and specialty to lead and provide direction for the future of healthcare at UCHealth. Apply today.
We are able to support visa candidates for this position.
This position offers a competitive compensation package:
• The pay range for this full-time position is $265,000-$300,000 annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
• Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
• Retirement plan options to fit your needs.
• Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance and disability coverage.
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
• Paid malpractice.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.