Dartmouth Health - Cheshire Medical Center is looking for an experienced, board-certified dermatologist to lead its dermatology team as its Chief of Dermatology.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can build collegial relationships within the team and with other specialties - especially primary care;
- Enjoys clinical work as this position will be 90% clinical;
- Is passionate about patient-centered care;
- Does not shy away from challenges or change;
- Is excited by the idea of developing a sustainable service line within a rural community.
- Located in downtown Keene in our beautiful, spa-like facility.
- CMAs available
- Epic EMR
- Two experienced physicians in group
- Current physicians see 25-30 patients per day
- Compensation is a salary guarantee for first two years and then wRVU model
- Comprehensive benefits package
- BC in dermatology
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- Ability to obtain/maintain NH medical license
- Leadership experience
Keene is a picturesque college town in southern New Hampshire that is an ideal place to call home. Keene has a strong sense of community with a vibrant downtown area, low crime rate, excellent public schools, and 4-season outdoor recreation opportunities. Shop on the square downtown, explore restaurants and coffee shops and enjoy the parks and gardens throughout the town. It's also an easy drive to Boston or the seacoast.About Cheshire Medical Center:
Cheshire Medical Center is much more than a non-profit medical center. We have a deep understanding of the communities we serve and we partner with dozens of community organizations to evolve our programs and service in response to our communities' needs. Joining Dartmouth Health in 2015 has strengthened our ability to contribute to the vitality and quality of life in our community and provides us with access to resources that strengthen our ability to serve patients and families.
For more information and to apply, address your cover letter to Gina O'Brien, CMO, and send your CV and cover letter to Heidi Krape, Provider Recruiter, at Heidi.N.Krape@Hitchcock.org
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.