Join a premiere health system serving Orange County as an Interventional Cardiologist at St. Jude Heritage Medical Group. This role involves interventional procedures, general outpatient services and inpatient consults and you can expect to see around 15 to 20 patients per day. This location also has a strong support team in place consisting of other Cardiologists as well as a PA. Join Providence and work with an established and innovative team in beautiful Orange County, California.
Where You'll Work
- Interventional procedures, general outpatient with inpatient consults
- Call is split between all providers on team
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience preferred but new 2024 graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $540,648 and $828,842 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Based in Orange County, California, St. Jude Heritage Medical Group is a multispecialty medical practice fully integrated with St. Jude Medical Center. Affiliated with the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange, the values of dignity, service, excellence and justice are the driving force of the group. With over 150 skilled physicians in virtually every specialty, St. Jude Heritage's medical services range from primary care to leading-edge surgical procedures. Convenient Orange County locations make it easy to access exceptional care.Where You'll Live
Orange groves, historic railways, and a warm Mediterranean climate are hallmarks of Fullerton, California. A thriving Orange County town, Fullerton is known for its walkability, livability, and as the birthplace of the electric guitar. The city rests near the Coyote Hills, one of the largest open spaces in Orange County. These low-lying mountains are known for succulents and citrus trees, with dusty roads and equestrian trails connecting both residential and commercial areas.Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 22526