Seeking a full-time, board-eligible/board-certified Internal Medicine physician to join a collegial and supportive team of providers at Providence Medical Group's growing North Everett clinic, located on the hospital campus for ease of specialist support. Enjoy working with a dedicated group and experience a healthy work-life balance in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
Where You'll Work
- Onsite pharmacologist, behavioral health, care management support and ancillary services
- Outpatient care only
- Welcoming both experienced physicians as well as new graduates
- H1-B and J1 visa candidates accepted
- Compensation is between $118.76 and $162.84 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers will have CME benefits available to them.
- Benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Providence Medical Group - Northwest Washington is a physician-led network of more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics in diverse locations in the greater Everett area. The providers offer coordinated patient care thanks to a shared EMR system and other state-of-the-art technology. By partnering with one of the state's most advanced, full-spectrum hospitals - Providence Regional Medical Center Everett - Providence Medical Group offers comprehensive care to its patients.Where You'll Live
Everett is a scenic community 25 miles north of Seattle on the edge of Puget Sound. With a deep industrial history, Everett still maintains strong roots in technology, aerospace and service-based employment. The Flying Heritage Museum, Funko's flagship toystore and the Jetty Island Beach all provide an escape from the ordinary, while hiking trails, art galleries and theaters offer year-round entertainment.Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19794