Join Kadlec Clinic as a full-time OB/GYN for its Richland, Washington location. This is an outstanding opportunity for new graduates as you will be working alongside a large and supportive team consisting of 10 physicians and 8 APP's while having access to an ASC, a Perinatal Center and a Fertility Clinic. This is a busy OB/GYN group as Kadlec sees over 2,700 deliveries per year. Be part of a highly collegial team at a growing practice while also enjoying a healthy work-life balance directly on the banks of the Columbia River in southeast Washington.
Where You'll Work
- Opportunity to build your own patient panel
- Access to 2 Da Vinci Robots
- New graduates are encouraged to apply but experience is a plus
- As a non-profit, Kadlec qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Compensation is between $147.62 and $210.59 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Kadlec Clinic is a growing network of primary and specialty care physicians and clinics in the Tri-Cities area of northeast Oregon and southeast Washington. Kadlec Clinic collaborates with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, the most advanced hospital in the area, and HR Solutions has awarded Kadlec a Best in Class seal for its high employee satisfaction ratings. Kadlec Clinic's providers and staff are dedicated to combining the latest in medical technology with compassionate, respectful and personalized health care.Where You'll Live
Nestled at the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers, Richland enjoys an abundance of outdoor recreation, excellent education, and rich scientific and agricultural industries - including an internationally recognized wine industry. With a dry climate, hot summers, and mild winters, the area boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually and year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing and cycling.Who You'll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlec's more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19426