OverviewPrimary Care clinicians -take your career to the next level.
Westerly, Rhode IslandYale New Haven Health,
the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting internal and family medicine-trained physicians to join an established reputable primary care practice located in Westerly, Rhode Island.
We are seeking BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians to join our Primary Care office locations in Westerly, Rhode Island. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and reputable practice. Our opportunities provide the following:
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- Leadership opportunities
- Academic opportunities
- Loan Repayment assistance
- Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
- Full suite of practice management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care
- Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, vacation, CME, malpractice including tail coverage and more!
- Located in the beautiful New England setting of New London County, the area is on the southeastern corner of Connecticut, which boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities. There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, beautiful beaches and restaurants.
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
For more information please contact Physician Recruiter, Natasha Rotella at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-502-6515
(number of years and type required to perform the position duties): Degree of MD or DO with ABIM-recognized internal medicine residency (three years minimum) or ABFM-recognized family medicine residency (three years minimum)
(number of years and type required to meet an acceptable level of performance): Preferred: Professional clinical experience in primary care practice, either family medicine or internal medicine
Valid American Board certification in either internal medicine or family medicine and renewed (if needed) prior to expiration Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license BLS certification Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate
Knowledge of and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques. Thorough knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment. Ability to effectively manage and direct medical staff support activities while providing quality patient care. Ability to receive detailed information and express and exchange ideas orally. Ability to perform under stress. Possesses excellent written and oral communication, listening and social skills. Ability to interact effectively with people of varied educational, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, skill levels and value systems. Professionally performs in a tactful manner. Taps experience and uses independent judgment to plan and accomplish goals .
Must possess the physical and mental abilities to perform the tasks normally associated with the practice of internal and family medicine. Additional Information
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
- Conveniently located between New York City and BostonTo learn more, please contact our In-House Physician Recruiter:
Natasha Rotella at Natasha.Rotella@ynhh.org
YNHHS Requisition ID