Core Faculty Member
Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program
TidalHealth is seeking an ABIM or AOBIM Hematology/Oncology Board-Certified Physician who loves to support learners through mentoring, educating, and being role models of compassion, dedication, and integrity. Our fellowship programs will allow us to recruit outstanding fellowship candidates we can help guide and develop into exceptional specialists and help TidalHealth reach the aspiration in becoming a premier educational institution. If you are a physician that is committed to providing exceptional patient care and have a passion for educating our up-and-coming physicians, we want you to join our team at TidalHealth! Specific Responsibilities:
- Provide instruction and supervision of hematology/oncology fellows to meet the educational objectives of the Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program.
- Dedicate an average of 10 hours per week for educational and administrative responsibilities that do not involve direct patient care. Time spent on non-clinical duties will be protected.
- Be responsible for advising/mentoring fellow advisees assigned during each academic year.
- Participate in fellow evaluation, scheduling, and other administrative duties for the program.
- Be available to the fellows as needed for advice and counseling with respect to their career and educational goals.
- Present didactic lectures for fellows as scheduled.
- Actively participate in faculty development and didactic conferences as scheduled by the department.
- Attend regularly scheduled fellowship faculty and administrative meetings.
- Participate in fellowship recruitment and assist with interviews when scheduled.
- Core faculty interested in scholarly activity will be encouraged to participate in research projects with the fellows and will act as role models of academic excellence.
- Valid State of Maryland Medical License
- ABIM or AOBIM Hematology/Oncology board certified
- Have clinical privileges with TidalHealth
Have teaching experience and an interest in scholarly activity.