OverviewEnjoy this neonatologist opportunity in the Midwest capital city of KS offering an affordable cost of living Responsibilities
We are seeking a full-time BC/BE neonatologist to join our 5 physician practice at Stormont Vail Healthcare in Topeka, Kansas.
- As a member of our group, you will provide a full range of services in our Level-III, 36-bed NICU including high frequency ventilation, inhaled nitric oxide, total body cooling and aEEG.
- The unit has an average daily census of 26, with an average length of stay of 19 days, and approximately 500 admissions annually.
- An extensive range of pediatric subspecialty support is available including cardiology, neurology, general surgery and endocrinology.
- The NICU at Stormont-Vail has maintained The Joint Commission Disease Specific Certification in the Care of Premature Babies since 2012.
- Our neonatologists provide in-house call, and back up call from home.
- The practice is open to experienced neonatologists, as well as new fellows.
The city of Topeka resides between two major university towns and is located approximately one hour away from Kansas City. It is a vibrant capital city with friendly people, an affordable cost of living, high-quality health care services and access to exemplary university and technical education programs. In addition to a cost of living that is eight to ten percent below the average, you will also find quality neighborhood schools and housing of all types and price ranges. In fact, Livability.com named Topeka a Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015. Qualifications
BC/BE Neonatologist Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over About Us
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers . Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.