Diagnostic Radiologist (Radiology)Practice Information
- One Diagnostic Radiologist is sought to join an experienced, productive group of three other radiologists.
- Our outpatient imaging center is located at the Salt Lake Clinic, a large multi-specialty clinic located in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.
- All radiology imaging modalities available, inclusive of MRI, multi-detector CT, ultrasound, mammography, nuclear medicine, fluoroscopy
- Will complete minor outpatient interventional procedures.
- Typical schedule of 4 days per week.
- Evening and weekends shared among group, but no overnight reads are required.
- Once fully oriented, there is opportunity for hybrid work, allowing for some shifts to be worked remotely.
- While we read screening mammography, diagnostic mammography is referred to breast care center.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Radiology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license, or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Certification
- While not required, there is a preference towards those with fellowship training in MRI or neuroradiology.
- Guaranteed first year salary, with planned partnership track
- $30K Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance available, up to $20K
- Employment with Intermountain Health, a 501c3 company
- Comprehensive Intermountain benefits package, including CME, malpractice coverage, employee assistance program, parental leave and more
With locations in seven states and additional operations across the western U.S., Intermountain Health is a nonprofit system of 33 hospitals, 385 clinics, medical groups with 3,800 employed physicians and advanced practice providers, a health plan division called SelectHealth with more than 1 million members, and other health services. Intermountain is committed to improving community health and is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare by using evidence-based best practices to consistently deliver high-quality outcomes at sustainable costs.
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible® Community Information:
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. Salt Lake Valley is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour's drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day's drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company, as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA's Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the AAA Salt Lake Bees, the Utah Warriors Rugby team, and the MLS Real Salt Lake, all represent our state.Physical Requirements:Anticipated job posting close date: Location:
Salt Lake ClinicWork City:
Salt Lake CityWork State:
UtahScheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$7.25 - $999.99
We care about your well-being - mind, body, and spirit - which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers , and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers ; and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion .
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.