PeaceHealth is a well-established, financially stable, multi-specialty provider group looking for a pediatrician interested in a same day setting on a Per Diem basis. Our pediatricians provide comprehensive care for children of all ages.
The ideal candidate:
- Board Certified MD/DO who is a graduate of an accredited school of medicine and has successfully completed a Pediatric Residency Program
- Passion for serving underserved populations
We utilize Epic as our electronic medical record. Applicants should be Pediatric Board-Certified or Board-Eligible. Spanish-language skill is useful. Our compensation package and pay system is quite competitive and includes a generous 18-month salary guarantee. We offer full malpractice coverage, relocation assistance, loan relief and other comprehensive benefits. PeaceHealth realizes that the health of our community depends on a strong primary care base, and works hard to ensure that our providers feel valued and want to remain with us long-term.
PeaceHealth encourages personal growth and patient centered care. If you are looking for a career in health care that engages your heart and spirit as well as your mind, I would like to talk with you. To learn about PeaceHealth visit www.peacehealth.org .
- Starting hourly rate: $140.86
For more information, contact Brian Rasmussen, Provider Recruiter:
Email: brasmussen @peacehealth.org
There are many reasons to appreciate living in Eugene, Oregon:
- Eugene, Oregon ranked 9th on the Livability Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Eugene is the place for the outdoor enthusiast, with abundant opportunities for running, hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, and other water sports. Spencer's Butte provides some spectacular views of the city.
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. Eugene also has other numerous venues for live music, major concerts and theater. Other cultural opportunities include the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art to the world-famous Oregon Bach Festival.
- The 5th street market provides a high-end shopping experience. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market.
- Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) and hosts a variety of collegiate, professional, and Olympic sporting events.
- Eugene is known as Track Town U.S.A, for running enthusiasts, and is also known for being a very cycling friendly city.
- Historic Hayward field hosted the Track and Field Olympic Trials in 2021, regularly hosts the NCAA Track & Field Championships, and will host the World Athletics Championships in 2022.
- There is a local airport with direct destinations all over the Western part of the United States.
- Eugene is one hour away from the city of Florence, situated on the scenic Oregon coast. Florence, Oregon was voted the nation's "most beautiful small city" by Expedia.
- Eugene has a strong education community. Many high schools were given top accolades in the state of Oregon.
- Eugene has outdoor farmers' markets, local wine tasting and breweries, abundant parks and hiking.
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend is a state-of-the-art regional medical center. On the leading edge of evidence-based hospital design, and creating a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on quality clinical outcomes and patient safety.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.