Springfield is located at the southern end of the Willamette Valley, also known as, Oregon wine country. Two rivers run through the community, the Willamette River, and McKenzie River. Bike, walk or run the Middle Fork Path along the Willamette River, or spend the day fishing on the McKenzie River. Springfield has a flourishing downtown and fast becoming a must visit for your culinary experience! Immersed in art, take the outdoor mural tour, or stay inside at the Emerald Art Center. Minutes away from Eugene, OR and the University of Oregon campus. Go Ducks!We have one of the most desirable locations in the Pacific Northwest to live, work, and play.
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend is a state-of-the-art regional medical center. On the leading edge of evidence-based hospital design, and creating a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on quality clinical outcomes and patient safety.
- First year salary amount: TBD
Responsible for providing professional medical direction including, but not limited to, implementing, maintaining, and refining approved quality assurance/utilization management programs; keeping abreast of and ensuring compliance with federal and Joint Commission regulations.Essential Functions
- Implement and oversee an on-going formal evaluation of clinical quality operational performance and provide feedback and recommendations for providers evaluations.
- Establish and demonstrate behavioral standards and participate in system-wide networking groups to insure the achievement of organization-wide clinical and service quality goals.
- Foster effective working relationships among the parties and facilitate resolution to problems. May conduct periodic team meetings with physicians, nurses, support staff and applicable hospital personnel, and implement such other communication methods as are necessary.
- Ensure the administration and operation of the department in an efficient and effective manner subject to the policies, procedures, and instructions.
- Assist the operational leadership in the development, management, marketing, budgeting and financial performance of the department.
- Ensure the development and administration of a fair and equitable work schedule and the timely communication of the schedule and any adjustments to it throughout the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required: Experience and success in leading and facilitating group of physicians
- Excellent verbal, negotiation, and written communication skills, particularly with key stakeholder groups such as physicians, other clinicians, and quality improvement staff (Required)
Department / Location Specific NotesWorking Conditions
- Strong customer service focus (Required)
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.