Choose Practice Model that Best Suits your Life/Lifestyle!
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
OREGON MEDICAL GROUP/OPTUM
is a physician-led, primary care based, multi-specialty group that has been long-respected in the Eugene/Springfield community. We are committed to helping our patients live their healthiest life. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you!
As part of our continued growth, we are recruiting for Full-Time Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary team in the Eugene/Springfield community.
- Flexible practice models include Traditional, Hybrid & Virtual!
- Outpatient: Primary Care including office consults, annual visits, follow up appointments and in office procedures
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Part Time and 4 Day work week options
- Full range of population form pediatric-to geriatric-aged patients: general in office procedures.
- Average Patients per day: 18-20 patients
- Medical Assistant to support Physician; rooming patients, vitals, RX refills, follow up appointments.
- Advance Practice Support
- Call is light and shared | Triage RN call
- New Grads welcome
- EPIC EMR
- DAX - AI-powered voice-enabled documentation solution
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.Required Qualifications:
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency completed in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Unrestricted OR Physician License or ability to obtain.
- Current OR DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Current BLS
- BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- EMR Proficient
- Excellent time management skills
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Employee Wellness Program
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.