If you're a Child Neurologist with neurophysiology or neuromuscular fellowship training and a desire to learn IONM then this amazing opportunity at Scottish Rite for Children might be for you!
• Incredible opportunity for a Child Neurologist with neurophysiology or neuromuscular fellowship training to join this amazing team at Scottish Rite for Children
• Mostly clinical academic opportunity. Approximately 90% clinical and 10% research; and includes teaching neurology residents, fellows, and medical students.
• Academic rank based on experience determined by the hospital's academic partner, UT Southwestern
• Perform EEGs, EMGs, and IONM, with on-the-job training for monitoring available.
• Provide care in the specialty clinics such as Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis, Neuromuscular, Motor Control and well as the Cerebral Palsy Center.
Living in Dallas, Texas
• Dallas is the fourth largest metropolitan area in the country. This booming city is full of entertainment options including professional sports and one of the largest urban arts districts, giving residents access to a cultural smorgasbord of fine art, performing arts, symphony, opera, and theatre.
• Educational choices abound from public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
• No state income tax
Scottish Rite for Children is one of the nation's leading pediatric orthopedic centers. A wide range of orthopedic conditions are treated, including sports injuries and fractures, as well as certain arthritic, neurological and learning disorders, such as dyslexia. Patients receive treatment regardless of the family's ability to pay.
Contact Tonya Hamlin for more information. Call | Text: 469-909-6693