Rochester Regional Health, located in Rochester, New York
is seeking a Surgical Pathologist
at Unity Hospital
. Candidates must be Board eligible or certified (preferred) in Anatomic Pathology or Anatomic & Clinical Pathology (preferred). Fellowship training is preferred, including (but not limited to) oncologic pathology or another surgical pathology subspecialty.
- Join a multispecialty group of twenty-seven experienced Rochester Regional Health (RRH) Rochester-based pathologists supporting anatomic and clinical pathology services for a nine-hospital comprehensive healthcare system
- Work with colleagues committed to diagnostic excellence, teamwork and clinical collaboration, diagnosing a challenging variety of surgical and cytology cases across a wide range of surgical subspecialties, including 70,000 surgical pathology cases/year
- Collaborate with Lipson Cancer Institute Hematology-Oncology colleagues, caring for patients across western Upstate New York and in the North Country (St. Lawrence County), supporting a regional Academic Comprehensive Cancer Program, accredited by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer, a growing Acute Leukemia & Stem Cell Transplant and Cellular Therapy Program and the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center
- Participate in shared laboratory directorship responsibilities for a network of regional acute care laboratories
- Share in the education of fellows, residents and medical students as well as opportunities to serve as an Instructor in the RGH Clinical Laboratory Technology Program, the 2nd oldest NAACLS accredited medical technologist training program in the United States
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization providing care from 150 locations, including nine hospitals; over 100 primary and specialty practices, and ambulatory campuses; wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.PAY TRANSPARENCY
In addition to the base pay range, certain provider positions may be eligible for variable compensation in accordance with health system pay practices. This may include: productivity and/or value-based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
For consideration for this position, please forward your CV to Jessica Yaeger at email@example.com EDUCATION:
DO, MDLICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.For disease specific care programs refer to the program specific requirements of the department for further specifications on experience and educational expectations, including continuing education requirements. Any physical requirements reported by a prospective employee and/or employee's physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans by a prospective employee and/or employee's Physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.EDUCATION: PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
$300,000.00 - $400,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran