Join Providence Medical Group as a full-time Family Medicine physician and be part of a strong mission-driven team in Eureka, California. This is an excellent outpatient-only role where you will be joining a highly seasoned and collaborative group of providers that provides patient care to all ages. Here, you will have easy access to system wide support which includes access to multiple specialists. Located on the northern California coast, this location provides you with instant access to the magnificent redwood forests. Enjoy easy access to system wide support as well as an excellent weekday schedule in Eureka, California.
Where You'll Work
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Outpatient care only
- Highly dedicated and established team
- H1-B and J1 visa candidates accepted
- Position is open to both experienced physicians and those who recently completed residency
- Compensation is between $241,044 and $337,879 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Humboldt County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Humboldt market has 20+ clinics and specialties. Providence St. Joseph Hospital Eureka has served the community for more than 100 years and along with Redwood Memorial Hospital in Fortuna is staffed by dedicated professionals who provide compassionate care to all.Where You'll Live
Humboldt County, located on the North Coast of California, offers a unique blend of natural beauty, outdoor recreation, and a strong sense of community. The area features stunning landscapes, including redwood forests and a rugged coastline, as well as plenty of activities such as hiking, fishing, and surfing. Humboldt County is known for the Cal Poly Humboldt university, its arts and culture scene, and sustainable living is encouraged due to the region's agricultural heritage.Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24382