Join Providence Redwood Memorial Hospital as a full-time Director of Family Medicine and be part of an exceptional team of primary care providers serving patients from across Humboldt County in a position that offers a desirable 4/10 schedule. This position is open to both Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians and will be located at long-standing, family-oriented practice where you will be in a key leadership while providing a variety of outpatient clinical services. This is a highly diverse patient population where you can expect to work with patients of all ages while seeing roughly 18 to 22 patients per day. This is an opportunity to join a highly collaborative and collegial group while enjoying a balanced schedule that allows you to take full advantage of this beautiful region in Northern California.
Where You'll Work
- Must be board-certified/board-eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Desirable 4/10 schedule
- Previous leadership experience is preferred
- Must have at least 2 to 5 years' experience
- Compensation is between $247,777 and $326,760 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Serving the Eel River Valley and the southern part of Humboldt County, Providence Redwood Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed facility offering holistic, patient-centered care. Here, providers encourage patients to be involved in their own care, and are dedicated to being uplifting both physically and emotionally. Offering Women's and Children's services, Cardiopulmonary services, an Intensive Care unit and a Radiology department, Redwood Memorial Hospital offers an array of services to the community.Where You'll Live
The gateway to California's famous redwood forests, Fortuna is surrounded by national, state and county redwood parks. Situated seven miles from the Pacific Coast on the bank of the Eel River, Fortuna is known as "The Friendly City." Experience the annual Daffodil Festival and Fortuna Rodeo, Art and Wine in the Park, as well as the sandy beaches and windswept ridges that make Fortuna an idyllic place to call home.Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24490