Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital is seeking an Acute Rehabilitation Medical Director to lead its rehabilitation unit in Santa Rosa, California. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to move into a leadership role. The Medical Director is responsible for the clinical direction and supervision of the rehabilitation services and programs for the hospital's smaller 15-patient rehabilitation unit, and actively participates in their development. This is a physician-first role, with 80% of the Medical Director's time spent in clinical patient care and the remaining 20% on director administrative responsibilities. This position requires a high level of competency, effective interpersonal and professional relations, effective leadership skills and an in-depth understanding of the rehabilitation process. Lead a dedicated, collegial team of rehabilitation professionals with opportunities for growth as the patient population grows.
Where You'll Work
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with some flexibility
- No weekends, no call
- 80% clinical patient care, 20% director admin responsibilities
- Access to strong leadership and support team
- Lead only acute rehabilitation unit in Sonoma County
- 3-5 years rehabilitation experience preferred, less experience may be considered
- Prior director experience preferred
- Compensation is between $261,614 and $349,753 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 338-bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of specialty services, including critical care, cardiovascular, stroke, women's and children's, oncology and orthopedics. The hospital is home to the region's Level II Trauma Center serving the entire Coastal Valleys area, including Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino and Lake Counties, as well as coastal Marin County.Where You'll Live
Santa Rosa, population 180,000, sits 55 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of wine country. With its cool, wet winters and warm, dry summers, the city has the perfect Mediterranean climate for its famous vineyards. Home to The Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, a great attraction for Peanuts fans, Santa Rosa is also known for its redwood groves and stunning ocean vistas. Nearby state parks, historic homes and gardens provide year-round beauty.Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24014