Enterprise Medical is assisting a nationwide health system with the recruitment of Internal Medicine physicians for a Rehab Hospitalist position. This opportunity will be similar to a step-down unit in that there is NO ICU coverage No ICU-level patients, No procedures, No coding, and No rapid response.
- Monday-Friday with rotating weekends on call
- Come in 8-10 am and be home by 4-6 pm - Flexible Rounding
- Open to Physicians right out of Residency
- Seeing 15 to 20 patients per day
- Wound Care Management at some location (if interested)
- Must be able to acquire Active DEA
- Independent Private Practice Model
- Free Consultation for billing and other resources
- Income ranges from $220-320k (based on the volume of work)
- Leadership Stipend of up to $40k (at some locations)
About Lubbock, Texas
Visit a place where rich western history meets a thriving metropolitan hub, and where creative expression meets fine wine, eclectic food, craft beer, lively events, world-class art, and serene outdoor spaces. From cultural festivals to Texas Monthly-recognized BBQ joints to classical symphony concerts, Lubbock has a taste of something for every visitor.