Coastal South Carolina, Non-profit Health System is seeking to hire a Nocturnist
for its growing team! About the Opportunity
Coastal South Carolina Living!
- Work 7on/7off in a well-staffed program withAPPs to help with admitting
- Offering a solid base plus RVU bonus - no cap some are making High $ 300s
- A full complement of benefits including a Signing Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Only 3 hospitalists have left or transitioned in the last 8 years. Strong retention!
- Two locations to pick from, smaller with 3-5 admissions or larger with 12-14 admissions
- Open ICU with CCM consults
Although it's better known to outsiders as a vacation hot spot for beachgoers and golfers, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is also an attractive place to live for a number of reasons. Young professionals, growing families, and empty-nesters who are drawn to the area's mild weather and beaches set down roots here and enjoy the area's relatively low cost of living. As apopular vacation destination, Myrtle Beach residents benefit from living in a tourist haven. Those who live here have access to quality restaurants, a variety of leisure activities, and a jam-packed events calendar. Residents also profit from the area's pro-business atmosphere, propagated by low-income taxes and numerous incentives for growing companies.