Outstanding Opportunity! Medical Oncologist in the “Heart of Arizona”
Banner Medical Group in Payson, AZ is seeking a Full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Medical Oncologist to join our thriving practice. We are committed to give you the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family, and the great outdoors, offering dedication to work-life balance unmatched in our industry, That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
We are seeking applicants with:
- BC/BE in Medical Oncology
- New grads and experienced physicians encouraged to apply
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in the state of Arizona
- Monday – Friday | 8am – 5pm (Part-time can be a consideration)
- Established program
- Patient-focused, friendly, and team-oriented
- Call: Limited (phone consult only)
The Oncology team delivers comprehensive cancer services to patients in Payson and surrounding communities. Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical and surgical management of the cancer patient
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer
Banner Health’s Compensation:
- Sign-On bonus/Relocation
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME plus allowance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching plus 457(b) deferred compensation
You take care of others. Let us take care of you! At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental, and vision coverage — it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health to your family to your satisfaction at work. So, we design your benefits with you in mind. We listen to what you have to say, offer a wide variety of competitive benefits to give you peace of mind and provide additional tools and resources to support you.
- Paid Sick Time, Personal Time Off, Malpractice, and CME Allowance
- Legal, Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Options
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Physician Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with matching or 401b deferred options, employee perks and discounts
Banner Payson Regional Medical Center - is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital offering inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, imaging, medical, surgical, and emergency care to the greater Payson area. Banner Payson Regional Medical Center is Joint Commission-Accredited, a three-time recipient of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® by Thomson Reuters and rated top 10% in the nation for overall hospital care and over medical care by Delta Data-Care Chex quality rating. BPMC staff work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring, and connection for patients and families in the community they call home.
Community of Payson, AZ! | Nestled among the majestic mountains of the Mogollon Rim-a 7,000-foot, 200-mile-long escarpment, lays the breathtaking and serene town of Payson, Arizona. Graced with spectacular natural beauty, this small town is located between the Sierra Ancha and the Mazatzal Mountain Ranges. At an elevation of 5,000 feet, the area enjoys a mild climate that accommodates year-round outdoor exploration, but not at the expense of missing out on seasonal changes. Outdoor opportunities abound in Payson and the Rim Country. Enjoy camping, fishing, hiking & biking trails, hunting and local attractions like the Tonto Natural Bridge. Fun awaits in Payson, AZ!
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL-TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
Banner Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner Health are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J-1 opportunity.
Submit your CV for immediate consideration.