Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Program
TidalHealth located in Salisbury, MD, is seeking an innovative leader who is an American Board of Anesthesiology Board-Certified Physician, to become the program director for our brand-new Anesthesiology Critical Care Fellowship Program
. This role will oversee the development, application, and maintenance of certification of the fellowship program in compliance with Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) requirements and the Policies and Procedures of TidalHealth. There will be a required commitment of 90% Clinical Services and 10% Administrative Services. This position offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package including malpractice, health insurance, CME coverage & Onsite Daycare!
The Program Director of the Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine Fellowship program is responsible for the leadership, organization, operation, and general administration of the Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Program sponsored by TidalHealth. The Program Director establishes the strategic direction of the program and is responsible for the standards, quality, and reputation of the Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine Fellowship program. The Program Director is expected to integrate the Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine Fellowship program with physician practices and hospital clinical services in a manner that enhances value and quality, and that promotes an optimal environment for professional practice. Position Requirements:
- Must include current certification in Anesthesiology Critical Care by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of Maryland
- Eligible for unrestricted Active Medical Staff Privileges to practice critical care medicine and relevant procedures
- Eligible for appointment as a member of the Anesthesiology faculty
Additional Information About Salisbury, MD
- At least three years of post-fellowship experience in the care of critically ill patients
- Expertise in the clinical practice of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements for enduring accreditation as an ACGME-accredited program in Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
- Demonstration of ongoing academic achievements with appropriate dissemination, including publications, the development of educational programs, or the conduct of research
Our physicians enjoy family-friendly neighborhoods and a low, coastal cost of living. The choices for recreational activities are endless from boating, wakeboarding, golfing, biking, or just relaxing by the river or ocean with a good book.
Salisbury is home to the Delmarva Shorebirds, a minor league baseball team affiliated with the Baltimore Orioles. Kids can enjoy a stroll around the boardwalk that frames the field in hopes of catching a foul ball.
The beautiful Wicomico River winds through downtown Salisbury offering relaxing outdoor dining and picturesque festivals. The surrounding beach areas host events with nationally acclaimed musicians throughout the summer.
Summer is when our region shines. From local seafood to farm fresh produce there is so much deliciousness to be devoured here. From our quaint downtowns to waterfront fine dining there is something for everyone. Come and explore for yourself!