Sutter West Bay Medical Group has an opportunity in our Cardiac Electrophysiology team to join a premier and innovative practice located within the heart of San Francisco and our quaternary teaching hospital. The practice provides high level care including cutting edge clinical research, and tertiary quaternary care including participation in many PFA trials, SABR VT ablation, etc., but in a collegial community-feel environment. Practice in a new state-of-the-heart medical office building attached directly to an equally impressive hospital. Work in one of the most desirable cities in the US and live within the land of high tech with easy access to wine country, beaches, lakes, and the Sierra for skiing. Enjoy exceptional work life balance to experience all the area has to offer.
- Full-time opportunity
- Electrophysiology Only
- No general cardiology, no ER call, not on call for emergent pacemakers
- Consultation service only
- Only 2 days of outreach per month
- Cutting edge electrophysiology practice
- Brand new state-of-the-art MOB and Hospital connected for ease of access
- Part of a multispecialty practice with top in the nation structural heart and advanced heart failure, as well as general cardiology care
- Access to cutting edge clinical trials and physician-initiated research
- Internal Medicine and Cardiology fellow teaching opportunity
- Leadership and growth opportunities
- Physician-led, collegial & collaborative, multidisciplinary culture
- Virtual in-basket support team
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Cardiology/Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Generous benefits package and CME allowance
- Robust retirement plan
- Schedule flexibility and work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, leadership, and community service
Sutter West Bay Medical Group:
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a premier multispecialty medical group made up of over 200 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area. SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork as the referral destination for complex cardiac care across the Sutter system. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability, or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG’s employment policies and practices.