Catholic Health is currently seeking full-time Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeons to join our busy Orthopedic Practices in Nassau County, New York!
Join our growing physician network of more than 2,800 physicians in Suffolk, Nassau, and Queens County. Catholic Health is a fully integrated health system serving the communities of Long Island, NY. Join a culture that is physician focused, led, and is committed to I-CARE Values – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence.
Catholic Health Services (CHS) was designated a Top Workplace to work in 2018 by Newsday. The award is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey. CHS is comprised of 6 hospitals, 3 long term care facilities, a Home Care and Hospice agency, and a program for developmentally disabled individuals, CHSLI has over 17,000 employees and an operating budget in excess of $3B.
- Provide orthopedic surgical services in a high-functioning outpatient setting, with a focus on the foot and andle.
- Take an active role in the educational, academic, and administrative activities of Orthopedic Service Line
- Participate in community outreach, injury prevention
- The development of research projects, and collaboration in research is encouraged
- Orthopedic Hand surgeons will work in community based practices. These growing practices serve a large, active population and have other orthopedic colleagues who work in the practice.
- Collaborate with Orthopedic colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Additional support staff
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Foot & Ankle Fellowship trained
- Ambulatory experience preferred
- Committed to Catholic Health and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
We offer a competitive salary, dynamic work atmosphere that embraces a healthy work-life balance, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Salary Range: $427,500 - $836,628
This range serves as a good faith estimate and actual pay will encompass a number of factors, including a candidate’s education, training, skills, licensure and certification, competencies, and other relevant experience. The salary range listed does not include any bonuses, incentive pay, or other forms of compensation that may be applicable to this job and it does not include the value of benefits.
At Catholic Health, we believe in a people-first approach. In addition to the estimated base pay provided, Catholic Health offers generous benefits packages, generous tuition assistance, a defined benefit pension plan, and a culture that supports professional and educational growth.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your CV to: Tracee Thomson, Vice President Physician Alignment and Recruiting at: email@example.com
CATHOLIC HEALTH SERVICES OF LONG ISLAND
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V