Catholic Health is currently seeking full-time Primary Sports Medicine Physicians to join our busy Orthopedic Practices in Suffolk County, New York!
Join our growing physician network of more than 2,800 physicians in Suffolk, Nassau, and Queens County. Catholic Health is a fully integrated health system serving the communities of Long Island, NY. Join a culture that is physician focused, led, and is committed to I-CARE Values – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence.
Catholic Health (CH) was designated a Top Workplace to work in 2018 by Newsday. The award is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey. CH is comprised of 6 hospitals, 3 long term care facilities, a Home Care and Hospice agency, and a program for developmentally disabled individuals, CH has over 17,000 employees and an operating budget in excess of $3B.
- Provide comprehensive sports medicine care to children, adolescents, and adults in a high-functioning outpatient setting
- Take an active role in the educational, academic, and administrative activities of Orthopedic Service Line
- Participate in community outreach, injury prevention and return to sports programs
- The development of research projects, and collaboration in research is encouraged
- Primary Sports Medicine Physicians will work in community based practices. These growing practices serve a large, active population
- Collaborate with Orthopedic colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Additional support staff
- Medical Degree (MD or DO) from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Completion of a Residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine
- Completion of a Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- Current CAQ in Sports Medicine or CAQ eligible if completing fellowship training.
- Ambulatory experience preferred but not required
- Committed to Catholic Health and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
Salary Range: $332,802 - $658,449
This range serves as a good faith estimate and actual pay will encompass a number of factors, including a candidate’s education, training, skills, licensure and certification, competencies, and other relevant experience. The salary range listed does not include any bonuses, incentive pay, or other forms of compensation that may be applicable to this job and it does not include the value of benefits.
At Catholic Health, we believe in a people-first approach. In addition to the estimated base pay provided, Catholic Health offers generous benefits packages, generous tuition assistance, a defined benefit pension plan, and a culture that supports professional and educational growth.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your CV to: Tracee Thomson, Vice President Physician Alignment and Recruiting at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CATHOLIC HEALTH SERVICES OF LONG ISLAND
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V