Northwell Health is seeking a Director, Hospital Medicine at our tertiary academic site in Nassau County, Long Island, New York. The Director, Hospital Medicine will work with Hospital and Medicine Service Line leadership to optimize clinical operations and promote strategic planning to ensure continuous improvement within our clinical enterprise. Relevant Leadership experience is essential.
Northwell Health Hospital Medicine is dedicated to providing medical care of the highest quality, efficiency and value, and promoting excellence in the patient and clinical team-member experience.
Highlights of the role include:
- Majority of time allocated to administrative role with appropriate balance of clinical role
- Leadership and participation in key hospital and medical staff committees
- Support for innovation to existing high quality Hospital Medicine Program
- Dual reporting to Hospital Medical Director, and Northwell Health System Director for Hospital Medicine
Benefits at Northwell Health include:
- Nationally competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Academic appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- College Tuition reimbursement for dependent children
We continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of the diverse patients we seek to serve; as a result, our Health System is proudly ranked Diversity Inc’s #1 Hospital and Health System. We fully understand that diversity is integral for our institutional excellence and a means to attaining health equity. As a result, our diversity and inclusion efforts are a part of everything we do, from education to clinical care, to research, to physician well-being. For more information and resources regarding our initiatives, please visit our Center for Equity of Care: https://www.northwell.edu/education-and-resources/community-engagement/center-for-equity-of-care
As New York State’s largest private employer and one of the nation’s largest health care systems, Northwell Health is home to more than 80,000+ employees, 21 hospitals, 850 ambulatory facilities, and various urgent care centers, pharmacies, and additional health services. Northwell Health delivers world-class clinical care throughout the New York metropolitan area, pioneering research at the Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research, and training the next generation of medical professionals through the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell. Northwell trains more than 2000 residents and fellows in 160 programs. For information on our more than 100 medical specialties, visit: Northwell.edu and follow us @NorthwellHealth on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
For further details, please contact: Rachel Podella at: email@example.com