At PeaceHealth our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. PeaceHealth Fisher's Landing Family Medicine Clinic in Vancouver, Washington is seeking a full-time BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our robust team of collaborative providers. The brand new internal medicine service line and with four Internists will have a close referring partnership with the PeaceHealth specialty providers at Southwest Medical Center, a short drive from the clinic. PeaceHealth's mission is to further extend high quality primary care, offering to meet the needs of a more complex, and elderly population in our communities. PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center offers dozens of medical specialty services and programs.Highlights about the practice:
Why you'll love Vancouver:
- Join an established practice of 25 providers: A mixture of traditional Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine w/OB, and Advanced Practice
- Seeing up to ~22 patients per day, working 1:1 with a Medical Assistant, including consulting with colleagues for management of complex cases, using EPIC EMR
- Four to Five day work week with a Call Ratio ~1:15: of evening phone calls and also includes one working weekend at the same day clinic once per quarter
- On-site: Social Workers, Dietitians, Clinical Pharmacist, Diabetic Specialists, Phlebotomist, Behavioral Health Providers
- In-house: Palliative Care Providers, Controlled Substance Management and Chronic Care Coordination Teams
- Click Here to view Southwest Medical Center At A Glance
- Click Here to view the PeaceHealth System At A Glance
• Vancouver is a robust city with over 174,000 residents and you will be in a community voted as the most friendly walking & bicycling city in the United States! The city is known for its naturally beautiful scenery, abundant outdoor recreation, diverse cuisine, art walks, contemporary boutiques, and a vibrant farmers market- all nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Mountains on the north bank of the Columbia River. 2018 will showcase Vancouver's new 7.3 acre waterfront park that will feature shopping, dining, housing units, professional office space, water sports access, parks and a 90 cable pier overlooking the Columbia River.
• Sports fanatic? Cheer for professional football, basketball, soccer, and baseball organizations. You will also take allegiance to many of the flagship universities just a quick drive away!
• Home to a community of strong education and high scoring schools. Many high schools were given top accolades in the state of Washington.
• Just 10 minutes away from Portland International Airport and Washington state has no income tax!PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- Guaranteed first year income: $269,446.00
- Along with a generous employment bonus, relocation assistance and educational loan reimbursement for those who qualify.
- PeaceHealth recently earned national recognition as one of the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America, as well as the # 1 Healthiest Employer in Washington for organizations with 5,000 or more employees.
- Integrated physician-led and run medical group.
- Exceptional medical insurance and retirement options
- Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video , and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn !
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a nonprofit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 750 physicians and providers, and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and remains dedicated to ensuring that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. For more information, visit
http://www.peacehealth.org If you are interested in this practice opportunity, please apply today or contact Provider Recruiter: Lyndse Clark, LClark5 @peacehealth.org
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job. The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Referral Bonus Eligible