Enjoy Work/Life Balance with 32 Patient Facing Hours per Week!
Optum in the tri-state region (formerly CareMount Medical, ProHEALTH New York and Riverside Medical Group) offers an interconnected network that enables us to work collaboratively to better coordinate care among our doctors and care teams. Together, we offer you and your family access to more than 2,100 providers, representing 70 specialties, working in 360 medical practices and more than 55 urgent care locations across New York, New Jersey, and Southern Connecticut. For more information, visit www.optum.com/tri.
ProHealth is one of the largest private multi-specialty medical practices in the Northeast and has been serving the health needs of Long Island and the Greater New York Metropolitan area since 1997. With over 900 providers in 300 locations, our goal is to provide quality health care to ensure that our patients get the right care at the right time.
At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.Position Highlights & Job Responsibilities:
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
- Providing full spectrum Family Medicine & Adult Primary Care, focusing on value-based care, and supported by a robust team of specialists
- Full-time; Work-Life Balance; Flexible Scheduling
- Potential for limited inpatient/hospital rounding as part of full-time, 40-hour per week schedule
- Teamwork; Evidence-based Medicine
- Autonomy to practice at the peak of your license
- Supported to grow your practice and patient panel
- Must be comfortable working with Advanced Practice Clinicians
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Direct and manage a complete continuum of high-quality care within the care team
- Treat chronic diseases and disorders
- Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems, medications, and immunization status
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical history
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses condition of patient
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Clinicians are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Clinician-centric and clinician focused, with shared EMR across businesses to support coordinated care
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Affiliations with prestigious organizations
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
- Guaranteed, competitive compensation model based on quality, not quantity, with significant earning potential, annual increases, and bonus eligibility
- Financial stability and support of a Fortune 5 Company
- Robust retirement offerings including employer funded contributions and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP for UHG Stock)
- APC Partnership opportunities and incentives
- Comprehensive benefits plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, CME and malpractice coverage
- Robust clinician learning and development programs
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
New York Residents Only
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of New York or has New York application in process
- Residency trained and Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Family Medicine and/or Internal Medicine
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
: The salary range for New York City residents is $244,000 to $341,300. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.