Geisinger Community Medicine is seeking board certified/board eligible family medicine or med/peds trained physicians for an outpatient primary care opportunity in beautiful Muncy, PA.Job Duties
Living and working here, you’ll join one of our tight-knit communities, and experience a quality of life you can’t get elsewhere. You’ll have opportunities to better your life and make a difference. This clinic is located in beautiful Mifflintown, PA, the county seat of Juniata County.Why join Geisinger?
We take pride in the support we provide our physicians:
- Outpatient only clinic schedule - variable work week
- Physician/APP panel sharing model
- Nurse call center to assist with on-call work load
- Nurse coordinators support high needs patients
- Centralized prescription refill team
- Interdisciplinary team and quick access to specialty services
- Epic EMR – Universal throughout Geisinger
For more information,click here.Position Details Geisinger Community Medicine
- Compensation - base salary starting at $250k
- Annual Geography stipend– guaranteed for two years - $10k at Tunkhannock and Lewistown and $20k at Kulpmont and Lewistown
- Up to $250k recruitment incentives
- Continuing medical education– 15 working days and $4,500 CME funds
- Fully paid relocation
- 401k – Geisinger contributes over $15k annually
- Paid time off, holidays, parental and military leave
- Academic involvement with medical students and residents
consists of 43 community practice sites throughout central and northeast Pennsylvania. These multispecialty locations provide primary and specialty care. In conjunction with Geisinger Health Plan, the Medical Groups staff offers their own unique version of a medical home. Education
Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine- (Required)ExperienceCertification(s) and License(s)
Licensed Medical Doctor - State of Pennsylvania
OUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities. KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves. EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence. LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow. INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation. SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners. Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality. We know that a diverse workforce with unique experiences and backgrounds makes our team stronger. Our patients, members and community come from a wide variety of backgrounds, and it takes a diverse workforce to make better health easier for all. We are proud to be an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.