You are the future of patient-focused Hematology/Oncology Care
. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Competitive salary package, including sign-on and performance bonuses
- Full relocation package
: Full Time DEPARTMENT
: Lipson Cancer Institute LOCATION
: United Memorial Medical Center (131-bed) SCOPE
- Located in Rochester's Western Region with close proximity to Buffalo, NY
- The Lipson Cancer Institute brings high quality cancer care right to Rochester and the Western New York region, six cancer centers across the region:
- Treats over 4,500 new cancer and blood disorder patients each year
- Enrolls over 275 patients a year in clinical trials
- Join a team of supportive and collaborative physicians, advance practice providers, nurses, pharmacist, social workers, and administrative support
- Partner with a full breadth of specialists through numerous case conferences, CME, and other networking activities: Radiation Oncology, Surgeons, Pathologists, Radiologists, and other sub-specialists
- Accredited through the American College of Surgeons, Commission on Cancer, as a Comprehensive Academic Program
- We provide clinical leadership and services to the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center, the oldest free standing Hemophilia Treatment Center in the US.
- First and only intra-operative radiation therapy program in Western New York
- The Sands Constellation Center for Critical Care has opened as an addition onto RGH. This new 7-story building will feature 23 new operating rooms, 108 private acuity-adaptable inpatient rooms.
- This will also house a new oncology inpatient floor with 36 private patient rooms.
- This new inpatient floor is fully equipped with protected environment, positive pressure, HEPA filtrated rooms to provide optimized care for patients diagnosed with Acute Leukemia and other Hematologic Malignancies.
- Malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
In addition to the base pay range, certain provider positions may be eligible for variable compensation in accordance with health system pay practices. This may include: productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.CONTACT
Provider Sourcing Stragetist
DO, MDLICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.For disease specific care programs refer to the program specific requirements of the department for further specifications on experience and educational expectations, including continuing education requirements. Any physical requirements reported by a prospective employee and/or employee's physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans by a prospective employee and/or employee's Physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.EDUCATION: PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
$400,000.00 - $500,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran