As a Family Medicine physician with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.STATUS: Full Time, Part-time DEPARTMENT: Primary Care Institute ATTRIBUTES
Family Practice, is seeking a full time Family Medicine physician to join an established primary care practice in Hornell, NY. Join a team of one physician and four Advanced Practice Providers in this outpatient-only position caring for patients of all backgrounds and socioeconomic needs. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing community and focus on rural healthcare!OFFERINGS
EDUCATION: PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus, In addition, the base pay range noted below may also include productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay. Average productivity after guarantee ranges from $310K-$315K annually.
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
$200,000.00 - $250,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran