The Dartmouth Cancer Center (DCC) is one of only 53 NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers and the only one north of Boston and east of Buffalo. DCC is committed to providing access to research-based, high-quality care, advanced technologies, and clinical trials for patients throughout northern New England. Its research, clinical care, and training are integrated at the Cancer Center with priority on translation of innovation, interdisciplinary care, team science, and career development. DCC is an active partner with the CDC-funded New Hampshire Comprehensive Cancer Collaboration and Dartmouth's CDC-funded Prevention Research Center.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and collaborative hematologist to join our team at our main campus in Lebanon, NH.
This position requires inpatient and outpatient care of hematology and transplant/CAR-T patients. Overview:
- Provider must be able to collaborate effectively within an expanding integrated health system, have excellent communication skills, and evidence of a strong clinical background.
- This position is 4 clinical days per week with 1 administrative day and the option of a research day.
- This position may also include the expectation of seeing patients at one of the Cancer Center regional locations.
- Other activities include participation in Hematology-Oncology conferences, Dartmouth Cancer Center Grand Rounds, and participation in the core lecture series for Hematology/Oncology fellows.
- Candidate may be eligible for an academic appointment through the Geisel School of Medicine at a rank commensurate with qualifications.
Dartmouth Health offers an outstanding benefits package including, but not limited to: paid vacation, holiday and sick days, competitive CME allowance and dedicated CME time, medical/dental/vision coverage, employer-funded retirement plan, and a generous relocation bonus. Why we live here:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Proximity to mountains and seacoast
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
- No state sales or income tax
At Dartmouth Health, we believe that the diversity of our patients, people, and community shows a strength we support and celebrate. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone to thrive, honoring all within our organization and the communities we serve. Our belief is simple and actionable: Dartmouth Health is better when we embrace each other with open hearts and minds, confront our biases, and take a stand for equity and inclusion. Qualifications:
- BC/BE in Hematology
- Transplant fellowship and/or significant transplant experience
- Ability to obtain/maintain both New Hampshire and Vermont medical licenses
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.