Physician - OB/GYN
Franklin Memorial OB/GYN
Full Time, Flexible
Designated National Health Service Corps Site- Get Your Loans Repaid!
Franklin Memorial Hospital is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN Physician in Farmington. The successful candidate will join a team of 4 physicians and 1 Certified Nurse Midwife in a shared call schedule. Candidates will have the opportunity to work in a very collegial atmosphere at Franklin Memorial OB/GYN. The practice has a 4-day work week with a mix of office and OR time in collaboration with an experienced team of physicians and highly skilled clinical staff. Join us and you will also find supportive, collaborative colleagues; strong patient/provider relationships; comprehensive resources and advanced technologies, including fully integrated Epic EMR.
This position offers:
- Team-based care model with collaborative approach to care.
- Competitive compensation package including generous sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan repayment, CME expense reimbursement, and malpractice insurance.
- Benefits include Paid Time Off, CME time, retirement options with employer contributions, medical, dental, vision, life/disability coverage, and more.
- This position offers teaching opportunities of medical students and residents. Franklin Memorial Hospital, a member of MaineHealth, is one of the teaching sites for the Maine Medical Center – Tufts University Medical School program and also intermittently hosts elective OB/GYN residents from Maine Medical Center.
- New full-time physicians at Franklin Memorial Hospital can enjoy an added benefit of a paid ski pass at nearby Sugarloaf Mountain, offering world-class skiing and home to Olympic Gold medalist Seth Wescott, or Saddleback Mountain, in the lovely Rangeley Lake Region.
Franklin Memorial - Work Life Balance (vimeo.com)
Farmington, Maine, is a scenic affordable community in the heart of a four-season recreation. Surrounded by more than ten lakes and ponds, Farmington is a haven for boating, swimming, fishing, and ice skating. The nearby mountains provide hiking with vista views including the pristine Rangeley lakes region and bustling downtown with a distinct local flavor and the home of the University of Maine at Farmington. Family ski resorts, including Sugarloaf and Saddleback, are less than an hour away. Excellent public and private schools and a variety of housing options make Farmington an exceptional place to call home.
To learn more, please click Physician- OB/GYN in Farmington, ME or visit MaineHealth Career Site. Contact: Donna Lafean, Provider Recruiter, MaineHealth/Franklin Memorial Hospital at donna.lafean@MaineHealth.org
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose vision is, “Working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.” MaineHealth consists of nine local health systems, a comprehensive behavioral health care network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and 1,700 employed clinicians working together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately 22,000 care team members, MaineHealth provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire. Learn more about our system at: mainehealth.org.
At MaineHealth, we offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages include health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with health care professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the well-being of our communities and care team members. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Join us, and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to a new level.