Job Description:Ortho Trauma Surgeon - Wheat Ridge, CO (Ortho Trauma)Your day.
As an Ortho Trauma Surgeon, you'll work with 2 other Ortho Trauma Surgeons, 2 Physician Assistants, and 1 clinic Nurse Practitioner to provide top-notch care and patient experience.
- You would work at Lutheran Medical Center in Wheat Ridge, CO
- Your schedule would be Mon-Fri ~7:30am-5pm depending on scheduled surgeries and rounding
- Clinic is typically 1 day/week for follow ups with the other days rounding, or in the OR
- Call is 1:3 weekdays and 1:4 weekends (must live within 30 minutes of Lutheran Medical Center in Wheat Ridge, CO)
- We will be hiring a third surgical PA to help support
Intermountain Health offers a generous salary of $710,000
plus a wRVU productivity incentive. We are also offering a $25,000 Sign on Bonus paid out once you start. A relocation bonus of $15,000 is also available to qualified candidates. See the below link for additional benefits.Your experience.
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
Additional Links and information
- Unrestricted license in Colorado, or able to obtain
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship trained in Orthopedic Trauma
- DEA in state of practice
- 2 years of experience preferred, but will consider 2024 Fellows
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans . Additionally, we offer our physicians:
- CME benefits of up to $5,000 annually plus 40 hours of time to take CME plus license reimbursement
- Front loaded vacation time with a total of 240 hours annually that rolls over
- An occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage. You would never have to pay tail coverage.
Lutheran Medical Center is part of Intermountain Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 249-bed community-based hospital provides comprehensive, specialty care to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Dating back to 1905, we are proud of the rich history and inspiring mission our hospital has embodied for over 110 years.Physical Requirements:Anticipated job posting close date:
Lutheran Medical CenterWork City:
Wheat RidgeWork State:
ColoradoScheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$1.00 - $1,000.00
We care about your well-being - mind, body, and spirit - which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers , and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers ; and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion .
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.