Oncologist (Oncology) Medical Oncology
Intermountain Medical Group
With locations in seven states and additional operations across the western U.S., Intermountain Health is a nonprofit system of 33 hospitals, 385 clinics, medical groups with 3,800 employed physicians and advanced practice providers, a health plan division called SelectHealth with more than 1 million members, and other health services. Intermountain is committed to improving community health and is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare by using evidence-based best practices to consistently deliver high-quality outcomes at sustainable costs.
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible® Practice Information
- Intermountain Healthcare has an exceptional opportunity for one BC/BE Medical Oncologists to join our expanding team at Utah Valley Hospital in Provo
- Outpatient clinical practice with inpatient consult responsibilities
- Inpatient oncology services are managed by hospitalist service
- Full-service infusion lab and therapeutic radiology on-site
- Team approached care with care managers available to help patients navigate their cancer care
- Outpatient and inpatient palliative care team support
- Oncology urgent care clinic available to patients
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in oncology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- B asic Life Support Certification (BLS) for healthcare providers
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, and stipend available
- F ull Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
Utah County is one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. Provo is a beautiful university community built along the slopes of the majestic Wasatch Mountains. It is a bustling community that provides the advantages of a small-town lifestyle along with the amenities offered in more cosmopolitan areas. Exciting outdoor adventures include hiking, backpacking, sightseeing and skiing. Utah Lake, just west of Provo affords excellent water sports, including fishing. As the home of Brigham Young University, Provo also offers outstanding college sports events and several cultural entertainments. It is a short 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City, which hosts a variety of professional sports and cultural events.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Physical Requirements:Anticipated job posting close date:
American Fork Hospital, Spanish Fork Hospital, Utah Valley HospitalWork City:
UtahScheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$7.25 - $999.99
We care about your well-being - mind, body, and spirit - which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers , and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers ; and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion .
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.