We are seeking a Gastroenterology Hospitalist to join PeaceHealth Medical Group in Vancouver, Washington (Portland metro area). We have a highly successful, newer Gastroenterology team based on the PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center campus. We are already expanding the team and seeking a GI Hospitalist who is committed to collaboration, quality, and exceptional patient care.Why you'll love the practice:
- Hospital-based GI practice
- Schedule is 7 on, 7 off
- Join 3 experienced Gastroenterologists and a Physician Assistant plus a total of 2 GI Hospitalists
- Epic EMR
PeaceHealth has created funds and roles to focus on your well-being as a clinician with the New Clinician Education and Practice Experience Programs (with affiliated CME credits), and theVital Work Life Clinician Well-being Program. Join an organization that values you!Why you'll love Vancouver:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 170,000 residents and is a suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world's best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, fantastic farmer's market, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- No Washington State personal income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center.
- The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- 24/7 Hospitalist team provides hospital care and call coverage and there is a nurse phone-triage team.
- Last year there were more than 280,000 outpatient clinic visits.
- Over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally.
- The Kearney Breast Center was accredited as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers and the American College of Radiology.
- Guaranteed first-year income, based on years of direct experience starts at:$515,182
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program
__Reach out to learn more!
Kim Dianich - KDianich@PeaceHealth.org / 360-729-1409We are seeking a candidate who is interested in a General GI Hospitalist position or whom has ERCP/EUS experience and has completed an Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship.
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities throughout Clark County.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding benefits !
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility .
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.