Seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN who would like to join a growing, collegial team at Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington--the Portland metro area.
- Collegial team of nine OB/GYN physicians and a physician assistant
- State-of-the art birthing center with 2,200+ births per year
- Adjacent to Level III Neonatal ICU staffed by OHSU physicians
- Maternal/Fetal Medicine and Neonatology onsite
- 40 labor/delivery rooms
- 3 operation rooms
- OB Hospitalist team and OB Anesthetists onsite 24/7
- See 15-18 patients per day in the clinic
- EPIC EMR
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed Level II trauma and community referral center providing comprehensive specialty care for more than 250,000 patients a year in southwest Washington. Our highly trained caregivers are committed to providing safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. Position is employed through PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group with over 500 providers serving communities throughout Clark County and a total of over 1,200 providers in Washington, Oregon and Alaska.If this opportunity resonates with you, please apply. For more information, contact:
Kim Dianich, CMSR, Provider Recruiter Sr.
W# 360-729-1409Vancouver, Washington
- look any direction and the scenery is astounding! Snow-capped mountains, nationally protected evergreen forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged Pacific-coast beaches - all within a short 90-minute drive. The northwest is a dream come true for outdoor enthusiasts. And against that magnificent backdrop, Vancouver and neighboring Portland, Oregon offer all the best amenities of city living. What makes our area so special? A thriving arts scene, varied professional sports teams, unique neighborhoods, and a wealth of diverse culinary destinations.
PeaceHealth has exceptional benefits !
- First year salary guarantee: $369,657
- Employment bonus and relocation assistance
- Excellent health, dental, and vision coverage + Physician Wellbeing Programs
- CME reimbursement
- Retirement plans
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational loan reimbursement program (for those who qualify)
- Washington state has no state income tax
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility .
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.