Join a collegial team of Pathologists within a well-established and expanding hospital practice!
- Join an experienced team of 3 Pathologists and a Pathologist Assistant
- Minimal 1:4 Call covered via phone
- Fellowship training in surgical, GI and/or GU Pathology is a plus!
- Mentoring practice environment welcoming of 2024/2025 Graduates
- Ability to sponsor H1B visa
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive guaranteed base plus production bonus -- 500k+ Income Potential year one
- Sign On Bonus and Relocation Package offered
- Comprehensive benefits to include CME, Health, Vision, Dental, Long-Term Disability, 403B and Malpractice Coverage
Live in a picturesque community where the soul of small-town living intertwines with the opportunities and amenities of a vibrant city!
- Located less than two hours south of Pittsburgh, PA, and within easy driving distance of several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities
- Offering residents the best of small-town America with the top ranked high school in the state according to Niche.com
- Explore the picturesque Main Street, lined with quaint shops, cafes, and friendly faces that exude small-town charm.
- Enjoy the scenic trails and parks, perfect for outdoor enthusiasts seeking adventure and tranquility alike
For more information on job please contact Charly Dekle:
phone: 678-501-2426 or text: 470-214-9029