Join an award-winning, 50-bed Critical Access Hospital in a 100% outpatient hem/onc role. This community has a strong need for an oncology MD and is open to tailoring the practice around how the incoming physician sees fit. With total income of $700-800k in year 1, this is a quality of life position with lucrative income potential.
• 100% outpatient position with the option for a 4-day work week, work alongside 1 experienced NP
• Quality of life position- low patient volumes and flexible schedule
• No call and no inpatient responsibility
• Option for a Medical Director role with stipend
• Compensation includes a Base Guarantee starting at $650,000 with production upside into the $700-800k range, sign-on package of $75k, full and comprehensive benefits, PTO, and more
• Hospital is open to contract length anywhere from 1-3 years
• Move to a Southern Colorado community that truly has something for everyone - take a dip in hot springs, or visit iconic ski resorts like Wolf Creek or Telluride Trails Edge.
• Join a practice with a built in hiking, skiing, and camping partners - as these provider's are well diversified in Colorado's outdoor paradise!
• Access a convenient local airport for quick and "wait free" travel to locations like Denver or Albuquerque.
• With a median home price that is 115% lower than that of Denver - enjoy all of the perks of Colorado without breaking the bank (according to bestplaces.net).
• Take advantage of all the amenities of a big city (Walmart, Starbucks, etc.)- minus the crowds, traffic, and congestion.
For more information, please contact: