An award-winning, 519-bed health system on the Southern California Coast needs a full-time Pediatric Intensivist to work an average of 10-12, 12-hour shifts per month. This hospital has its own Pediatric Residency Program allowing you to work with Residents.
• 519-bed Hospital System offers strong Pediatric sub-specialty support including an 8-bed PICU, Level III, 22-bed NICU, and an 18-bed pediatric unit
• Newly launched Pediatric Residency Program allows you to work alongside and mentor Med Students and Residents
• Work an average of 10-12 shifts per month giving you a nice work/life balance
• Lucrative compensation package includes a Guaranteed Base Salary with a quality incentive and production bonus, Housing Assistance of $300,000, Full Benefits, PTO, and more
•This Southern California Community is among the best places to live in the US, with a small town feel along the central coast of California. Year-round outdoor opportunities are abundant due to our proximity to the Pacific Ocean and beautiful beaches, the Santa Ynez Mountain range, and excellent weather which allows for outdoor living all year long.
• With a summer high of 75 and a winter low of 45, the weather in this community is almost perfect
• This community rivals Napa and Sonoma County for its wine production and has 1000s of unique and tasteful food and drinks options across the city
Contact Evan Kaspar to learn more: