Providence Medical Group - Oregon is hiring a board-eligible/board-certified Occupational Medicine Physician to join our growing Occupational Medicine & Travel clinic in Hood River, Oregon. Our providers care for patients with work-related injuries and also provide medical evaluation and testing services as well as travel services. With a strong commitment to promoting health and safety in the workplace, our dedicated occupational medicine team strives to deliver top-notch medical services and compassionate care to our vibrant community.Nestled in the heart of the majestic Columbia River Gorge, Hood River is a true gem of the Pacific Northwest. The town offers a mix of natural wonders, outdoor adventures, and a thriving cultural scene. Outdoor enthusiasts will find their paradise in Hood River, with a wide array of activities to indulge in year-round including world-class windsurfing and kiteboarding on the Columbia River. Explore scenic trails that wind through the picturesque forests and lush valleys, perfect for hiking and biking. During the winter months, hit the slopes of nearby Mount Hood for epic skiing and snowboarding experiences. Deliver exceptional care while enjoying abundant access to outdoor activities year-round!
Where You'll Work
- Full-time position, 1.0 FTE
- Outpatient care only
- Monday thru Friday schedule; daytime hours. No call
- Generous compensation package including guaranteed salary, incentives, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- CME days and dollars, cost of licenses, paid membership dues, paid subscriptions and paid board certification available
- Standard Employed Provider Benefits Package, including PTO, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Disability and Malpractice
- As a non-profit, Providence is an eligible employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Physician must be board-eligible/board-certified in Occupational Medicine or other relevant specialty (Family Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine) with Occupational Medicine experience.
Providence Medical Group is an organization of employed physicians, with more than 90 clinics across the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington. Its 1,500+ providers possess a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine. At Providence Medical Group, patients enjoy close-to-home access to dedicated providers in primary, specialty or urgent care clinics, with clinical and operational support from centralized Providence programs.Where You'll Live
Named for its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount Hood, Hood River is a charming, growing community of 6,000. Sixty miles east of Portland in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge, it's known for its superb windsurfing as well as hiking, skiing, biking and fishing. Thousands visit Hood River every summer to experience its "Fruit Loop," featuring wines, apples, berries, ciders, vegetables, cherries, apples, pears and lavender fields in the hills and valleys above the river.Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 25059